This bracelet achieves dimensional impact by stacking and then joining three separate braids together. The two base (bottom) braids support the third (top) braid which sits majestically on a higher level.
The bracelet is made with two complimentary blue mini Unicorne Beads teardrops and they are the highlight of the project. Also available in Black & White.
- Toho 8º beads
- Unicorne.com mini teardrop beads
- CzechMate 2 Hole Bars
- CzechMate 2-hole Lentils
- S-Lon/C-Lon Bead Cord Tex 210 (#18)
Additional Supplies needed to complete project:
- Marudai, 8 Tama, & Counterweight – or- Kumihimo disk & 8 bobbins
- 4 ft. (1.25m) 10lb. Fireline®, or similar thread
- #10 or #12 Beading needle
- FrayCheck, Gum Arabic or similar product (for stiffening cord ends)
- 2-part epoxy glue
Technique: Kumihimo Beaded Braid
Skills: Proficiency with 2-Drop Kongoh and bead counting
Level of Experience: Advanced Beginner to Intermediate