Instructions will be emailed with 48 hours of purchase.
This bracelet achieves dimensional impact by stacking and then joining three separate braids together. The two base (bottom) braids support the third (top) braid which sits majestically on a higher level.
The bracelet is made with two complimentary mini Unicorne Beads teardrops and they are the highlight of the project.
- 10 grams 8º shiny beads (Japanese Toho or Miyuki recommended)
- 25 grams 8º matte beads or beads that compliment the shiny beads (Japanese Toho or Miyuki recommended)
- 36 Unicorne.com mini teardrop beads, for contrasting colors, 12 for middle and 24 for sides
- 9 CzechMate 2 Hole Bars
- 20 CzechMate 2-hole Lentils
- S-Lon/C-Lon Bead Cord Tex 210 (#18)
Additional Supplies needed to complete project:
- Marudai, 8 Tama, & Counterweight – or- Kumihimo disk & 8 bobbins
- 4 ft. (1.25m) 10lb. Fireline®, or similar thread
- #10 or #12 Beading needle
- FrayCheck, Gum Arabic or similar product (for stiffening cord ends)
- 2-part epoxy glue
Technique: Kumihimo Beaded Braid
Skills: Proficiency with 2-Drop Kongoh and bead counting
Level of Experience: Advanced Beginner to Intermediate