Instructions will be emailed within 48 hours of purchase.
This bracelet achieves dimensional impact by stacking and then joining three separate braids together. The top braid with the iridescent teardrops sits snugly between the outer braids giving the effect of one seamless unit. Featured in 2016 Kumihimo Fiber & Bead Jewelry Magazine.
The highlight of this necklace are the beautiful glass teardrops from UnicorneBeads.com.
Materials needed to complete project:
- Toho 8º round seed beads
- Czech Mini Daggers 2.5x6mm
- UnicorneBeads.com Teardrops & Mini Teardrops
- CLon/SLon Bead Cord & split ring
- Magnetic Acrylic Clasp
- Complete detailed, illustrated instructions
Additional Tools & Supplies needed to complete project:
- Marudai, eight tama, counterweight & chopstick – or – Disk and eight plastic bobbins
- Thread zapper (or lighter), optional
- Two part epoxy adhesive, 5 minute setting
- FrayCheck or Gum Arabic (for stiffing cord ends, superglue or nail polish can also be used)
Technique: Kumihimo Beaded Braid
Skills: 2-Drop Kongoh & Bead Counting
Experience Level: Advanced Beginner to Intermediate