When: Wednesdays, 7:00 pm Eastern Time
Invitation Only: Join the The Kumi-U Club
Wednesday evenings Adrienne Gaskell hosts a live Zoom session to share her innovative techniques and tips. Sessions include an instructional presentation, live demonstrations and special guests.
*Free or paid Zoom account required to attend Kumihimo Wednesdays with Adrienne
All Access Pass
$20 Monthly Subscription
- Invitation to Kumihimo Wednesdays live Zoom meetings with live Q & A
- Access to past Zoom meeting recordings*, never miss a meeting
- Priority Registration – Kumi-U Classes** with limited seating
- First Option on Limited Edition Kits** by Adrienne Gaskell Art Jewelry
* Access to Zoom meeting recordings during paid membership months.
** Kumi-U Classes and Limited Edition Kits will be announced at the Kumihimo Wednesday Zoom Meetings
Free to all KumihimoResource.com customers*
- Invitation to First Wednesdays live Zoom meetings
*No purchase necessary. Create a free account using the button below.
What are First Wednesdays?
On the first Wednesday of the month Adrienne Gaskell hosts a live Zoom meeting to share information of interest to kumistas of all levels of experience and interest.
Techniques and tips from past meetings can be found on the KumihimoResouce.com Technique Tips page.
à la carte
Access recordings from past Kumihimo Wednesday Zoom meetings for $8 each.
Recordings from the Kumihimo Wednesday Zoom meetings include live demonstrations, technique tips and problem solving advice along with a follow up participant Q&A. Each week a different topic is explored and Adrienne shares her innovations, experience and advice.
Scroll to bottom of the page to see the list of available recordings
Purchase includes unlimited viewing.
- July 21 - Planning a Beaded Focal Section
Open to Kumi-U Club members – All Access Annual or Monthly. Learn some tricks for planning a focal section in your beaded braid. Tips for sizing, seamless transitions and more.
- July 28 - A Beaded Fob Start
Open to Kumi-U Club members – All Access Annual or Monthly. Learn how to start a beaded braid with a beaded fob, no cords to cut later.