When: Wednesdays, 7:00 pm Eastern Time
Invitation Only: Join the The Kumi-U Club
Wednesday evenings Adrienne Gaskell hosts a live Zoom session to share her innovative techniques and tips. Sessions include an instructional presentation, live demonstrations and special guests.
*Free or paid Zoom account required to attend Kumihimo Wednesdays with Adrienne
All Access Pass
$20 Monthly Subscription
$200 Annual Subscription – Save $40!
- Invitation to Kumihimo Wednesdays live Zoom meetings with live Q & A
- Access to past Zoom meeting recordings*, never miss a meeting
- Priority Registration – Kumi-U Classes** with limited seating
- First Option on Limited Edition Kits** by Adrienne Gaskell Art Jewelry
* Access to Zoom meeting recordings during paid membership months.
** Kumi-U Classes and Limited Edition Kits will be announced at the Kumihimo Wednesday Zoom Meetings
Free to all KumihimoResource.com customers*
- Invitation to First Wednesdays live Zoom meetings
*No purchase necessary. Create a free account using the button below.
What are First Wednesdays?
On the first Wednesday of the month Adrienne Gaskell hosts a live Zoom meeting to share information of interest to kumistas of all levels of experience and interest.
Techniques and tips from past meetings can be found on the KumihimoResouce.com Technique Tips page.
à la carte
Access past Zoom meetings recordings for only $8 each. Unlimited viewing.
Recordings are shortened versions of the meetings and highlight the presentations and live demonstrations. Some of the live meeting has been edited including participant questions and comments.
Toho Beads Virtual Factory Tour
- Inspiration – Learn How to Make it Your Own Design
- Sizing a Focal Section in a Beaded Braid – Perfect Every Time
- May 5 - First Wednesday - Choosing the Right Clasp
Why is finishing a project often the most difficult part? Often it is because there are no guidelines for how to choose the right findings and clasp for a particular project. Learn how to take the guesswork out finding the perfect way to finish different styles and types of projects.
- May 12 - Wire Wrapped Loops
Learn how to make a perfect wrapped loop every time! This essential skill can be used for many jewelry applications. Tonight’s meeting will focus on how to use wire to attach clasps to braids.
- May 19 - Making a Fiber Tassel
Learn how to make a traditional ending for a fiber braid. This timeless technique can be used to create sophisticated finishes for your braid projects.
- May 26 - Joining Braids
Learn creative and decorative ways of connecting braids to create stunning projects with your braid samples.