Kumihimo Wednesdays with Adrienne
When: Wednesdays, 7:00 pm Eastern Time
Invitation Only: Join the The Kumi-U Club
Wednesday evenings Adrienne Gaskell hosts a live Zoom session to share her innovative techniques and tips. Sessions include an instructional presentation, live demonstrations and special guests.
*Free or paid Zoom account required to attend Kumihimo Wednesdays with Adrienne
You must be a member of Kumi-U Club, and be logged in, to access Kumihimo Wednesdays Events.
If you already have an account, please login.
Information on becoming a member can be found below.
All Access Pass
$20 Monthly Subscription
$200 Annual Subscription – Save $40!
- Invitation to Kumihimo Wednesdays live Zoom meetings with live Q & A
- Access to past Zoom meeting recordings*, never miss a meeting
- Priority Registration – Kumi-U Classes with limited seating
- First Option on Limited Edition Kits by Adrienne Gaskell Art Jewelry
- Annual Pass – FREE Project Tutorials, up to six a year
- Monthly Pass – 50% Discount on Project Tutorials
* Access to Zoom meeting recordings during paid membership months.
Never miss a Kumihimo Wednesday with Adrienne
Signup for Annual Membership and get 2 months free!
Free to all KumihimoResource.com customers*
- Invitation to First Wednesdays live Zoom meetings
*No purchase necessary. Create a free account using the button below.
What are First Wednesdays?
On the first Wednesday of the month Adrienne Gaskell hosts a live Zoom meeting to share information of interest to kumistas of all levels of experience and interest.
Techniques and tips from past meetings can be found on the KumihimoResouce.com Technique Tips page.
à la carte
Access past Zoom meetings recordings for only $8 each. Unlimited viewing.
Recordings are shortened versions of the meetings and highlight the presentations and live demonstrations. Some of the live meeting has been edited including participant questions and comments.
Toho Beads Virtual Factory Tour
- Inspiration – Learn How to Make it Your Own Design
- Sizing a Focal Section in a Beaded Braid – Perfect Every Time
- January 20 - Counter Weight & Tension
- January 20 - Flat Braids, What is Different
Learn how to adjust the tension in a flat braid to create different results. Learn the importance of counter weight and hand tensioning. Flat braids can be made on the marudai, round disk, square plate and octo plate, so why should you use one instead of the other? Find out these answers and more.
- January 27 - Tensioning Beads as Fiber Braids (CBB)
When making fully beaded braids keeping a consistent tension in the braid, especially at the end of the braid, can be tricky. Learn easy tips for how to manage the braid tension.
- First Wednesday - February 3 - Gaskell Shankey Jewelry
Join Adrienne as she visits Maureen Shankey live in her studio. Get a up close look at how its made with some live demos. Valentines Day Specials for Kumi-U Club members.
- February 10 - Braiding with Alternate Fibers
Alternate materials make for unique inspired braids. Learn what fibers work best and how to use them. Special guest Giovanna Imperia will join Adrienne this week as they share info on the fibers they love and their tips for using silk, paper, leather, chain and more.