When: Wednesdays, 7:00 pm Eastern Time
Invitation Only: Join the The Kumi-U Club
Wednesday evenings Adrienne Gaskell hosts a live Zoom session to share her innovative techniques and tips. Sessions include an instructional presentation, live demonstrations and special guests.
*Free or paid Zoom account required to attend Kumihimo Wednesdays with Adrienne
All Access Pass
$20 Monthly Subscription
- Invitation to Kumihimo Wednesdays live Zoom meetings with live Q & A
- Access to past Zoom meeting recordings*, never miss a meeting
- Priority Registration – Kumi-U Classes** with limited seating
- First Option on Limited Edition Kits** by Adrienne Gaskell Art Jewelry
* Access to Zoom meeting recordings during paid membership months.
** Kumi-U Classes and Limited Edition Kits will be announced at the Kumihimo Wednesday Zoom Meetings
Free to all KumihimoResource.com customers*
- Invitation to First Wednesdays live Zoom meetings
*No purchase necessary. Create a free account using the button below.
What are First Wednesdays?
On the first Wednesday of the month Adrienne Gaskell hosts a live Zoom meeting to share information of interest to kumistas of all levels of experience and interest.
Techniques and tips from past meetings can be found on the KumihimoResouce.com Technique Tips page.
à la carte
Access recordings from past Kumihimo Wednesday Zoom meetings for $8 each.
Recordings from the Kumihimo Wednesday Zoom meetings include live demonstrations, technique tips and problem solving advice along with a follow up participant Q&A. Each week a different topic is explored and Adrienne shares her innovations, experience and advice.
Scroll to bottom of the page to see the list of available recordings
Purchase includes unlimited viewing.
- October 20 - Flat braids, are they different?
Learn how flat braid differ from round braids. What you want to know: tension, fibers, and more. Are flat marudai braids different from flat braids on made on the square or octo plate?
- October 27 - Can Beads Be Used in Flat braids?
Learn how to use beads in flat braids. What is different from adding beads into round braids?